12.28.2011

spin your wheel of fortune

“Happiness consists more in the small conveniences of pleasures that occur every day,

than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom to a man in the course of his life.”

  - Benjamin Franklin




~ my business is doing well...and i have a lot to do with that

~ lately hormonally i'm a mess - some days really angry...other days really weepy.  today is neither of those days

~ my husband made it home safe again from a business trip.  he is traveling a lot for this job. he doesn't like to travel and hates being away from home so much. he makes this sacrifice for us.

~ i had a spur of the moment coffee date with a very close friend of mine this morning.  she gave me a 5 year journal.  each day of the year asks a simple question. underneath the question are 5 blanks to fill in with your answer...one for each year.  its such a cool book i can hardly stand it

~ my oldest son gave me a hug and told me he loved me simply because i found the earbuds i bought for him yet didn't find in time to put in his stocking

~ i made a simple soup of broth and mini pasta for dinner and ate it along with cocoa truffles

2 comments:

  1. I got that exact same journal in my Christmas stocking. I can't wait to start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post...especially because I'm in it. ha! But more so because life is so simple when we focus on the little blessings like you have done here.
    I love the journal too and am so glad you love it as well!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete