20 years ago i lived in this castle.
back then it was called beaver college
- today its arcadia university.
back then this round room of mine in the turret was bustling with activity
- today it is empty b/c students are home for the summer
back then we walked up and down these stairs, plus another set of stairs,
to get to our room on the 3rd floor
- today............well i guess they do the same - an elevator just wouldnt seem right
back then i rarely ventured to the fine arts section of campus
- today i wish i had majored in ANYTHING having to do with fine arts
back then i didn't notice the beauty of these buildings
- today i wish i had time to photograph them more
back then i was 18 years old and i thought it knew it all
- today i am 24 years older and realize i don't know anything
the terrain of the trail was easy enough but i was on edge most of the time b/c i was wearing flip flops and white pants....not planning ahead before we left. being uneasy the whole time did take away from the experience for me and that bummed me out a bit. when will i get to this spot again in my lifetime? but i tried to soak in as much as possible anyway.
along the trail you can spot stacking rocks - or medicine wheels generally left after meditation