11.03.2009

focus



i'm out of focus.



it wasn't until recently that i started to notice. there were little signs all around me...hinting at something brewing - warning me to stop and pay attention.........complaining became the norm. energy waned. tempers flared. patience lessened. everything was a blur.



but intertwined within those moments were glimmers too - tiny moments of clarity reminding me that my lens can be adjusted - and the fuzzy can once again become clear.


my camera however is my journal....using pen on paper - not a keyboard. when i need to regroup i need to be unplugged....to focus on the glimmers and forget the rest. even though it seems these times are bad - i actually enjoy them. they are a gift. a second (or third or fourth!) chance to change attitudes and situations.....a time to refocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment